If you’ve already made a Will, it’s really important to review it regularly.
Call us now on
0808 164 5714
There are several reasons why you may need to update your Will and our free review service is the perfect way to check that it is still doing everything it should to protect your family properly.
You should have your Will reviewed if any of the following apply:
- You have drafted it yourself (Or a friend or relative drafted it for you)
- It is more than three years old (We recommend an annual review)
- You own a property with someone else (How you own it together is crucial)
- You have moved home since you made it
- You have married, divorced or got engaged since you made it
- You have had a new child or grandchild since you made it
- Someone named in your Will has died (An Executor or Beneficiary, for example)
- Your financial situation has changed
- If anyone named in your Will has moved, got married, had a child etc.
- You or one of your beneficiaries have been diagnosed with an illness
There are many other reasons to review you Will and it is surprising how many Wills we look at are invalid because they have not been drafted properly or signed properly.
We will give honest, impartial and expert advice on whether your Will is still up to the job and is doing what you had intended.
To arrange a free review of your Will, simply select a convenient day and time for us to discuss it with you from the diary below.